Monday, March 16, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You

Patrick: Don't ever let any one make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.

Ms. Perky: I've been hearing a lot of complaints about you again. People are saying you're...
Kat: Pretentious?
Ms. Perky: Well, "heinous bitch" is the term used most often.

Kat: Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action.
Ms. Perky: The way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgeway? By the way, his testicle-retrieval operation went quite well, in case you're interested.
Kat: I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls.

Patrick: I was joking with the lunch lady, it was a bratwurst.
Miss Perky: A bratwurst? My, aren't we the optimist.

School Geek: Only if we were the last two people on Earth, and there were no sheep. Are there sheep?

No comments: