Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stomp The Yard

Duron: It's not just about you. It's about us, we're a team.
DJ: Well then this team' bout to double up on their asses!

If there's a strike three, you out. period.

Duron: The key to success when going to school, what you do, you get a group of girls, you get them to do your homework. When they do your homework, you get A's.

Rich Brown: All right. There are only a select few things of mine that are absolutely off limits aight; my toothbrush, my toothpaste, my shaving cream,and my condoms.Magnums, of course. You know about the gold packs? other than that playboy anything else of mine you're welcome to; Rich Brown?

Grant: Do you know what we call freshmen? Boot lickers, because that's all they're good for.
DJ: You know what we call guys like you, from where I'm from? Pretenders.

DJ: I ain't repping anything, just me.

DJ: I said somebody'll gonna have to teach you to talk to a woman. I already schooled you once tonight, homeboy. How many lessons you want to learn?

Sly: You're real cocky for a brother that has one trick.

Peoplpe who changed history. You make the letters. The letters don't make you. - Black Greek Letter Organizations

Sly: Losing, it's a state of mind.

DJ: Gamma who? One word: Bitches.

Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. - Dr. Marting Luther King, Jr.

No comments: