Saturday, May 7, 2011

Just Like Heaven

J.J.: God gave us alcohol as a social lubricant. Make men brave, make women loose.

J.J.: See this? This is the world. Join it. Stop swimming around in your mind. That is a dangerous neighborhood you should not go into alone.

Elizabeth: All I know is that when I'm not with you it's like I don't exist.

Elizabeth: Look, you have two realities to choose from: First one being that a woman has come into your life in a very unconventional way and she happens to need your assistance. The second one is that you're an insane person, and you're sitting on a park bench right now talking to yourself.

Dave: You're like an AM radio someone shoved in my head and I can't turn off.

Elizabeth: I may have been a lonely home-wrecking whore, but I saved lives!

Darryl: Can't you feel that, man? There's like this cancer-causing ray of spirit hate searing right towards your body.

Katrina: Osama, communism is way over, so like give your people some toilet paper.

No comments: