Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Son of Anarchy

Jax: Do you love me? It's a simple question.
Tara: It's not a simple answer.

Tig: I thought you said you drugged the meat?
Juice: I did.
Tig: Fu*k, there was foam in its mouth.
Juice: That thing should be dead. I dosed it like two grams.
Tig: Grams of what?
Juice: Crank.
Tig: You fed crystal to a killer dog, man? Are you retarded?
Juice: No.

Clay: So you're just gonna stroll outta there with two dead Mexi whores draped over your shoulders?
Tig: I'll gut them dead bitches. I'll flush their bellies with bleach. No DNA.
Clay: What kinda nasty s**t did your momma do to you?
Tig: What do you mean?

Unser: Jesus Christ, this is how you treat an old friend?
Clay: Nah. It's how I treat an old cop.

Gemma: That's where you're wrong. You have no baby. You lost that privilege. (Grabs Wendy by the throat) You so much as cast a shadow on that kid, try to turn some legal screw and get custody, I will finish this job. He will never call you "mommy". (Releases Wendy, and throws a Bible on her table) I suggest you turn to Jesus.

Jax: Some days you're the Beamer, some days you're the goddamn deer.

Jax Teller [voiceover, reading his fathers memoirs]: A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.

No comments: