Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random Quotes found on Hockey Players FB accounts

"i play hockey and i fornicate, cause those are the two most fun thing to do in cold weather" -Mystery Alaska

"Take some time to live"

"If this is as good as it gets, then its good to be us"

"we went skiing all day, she touched my leg.... KILL HIM" lloyd christmas, dumb and dumber

"i'm the ass man" logan blair

"my last calc test i took the answer was 90 so i put down 2 plates" Meat stick Blair

"Your an all-american and our captain so act like it!"....."I believe I am!"

"It doesn't matter if you score on the ice"-Brett Hull

"she's hooked up with probably 7 guys and im going to be #8!" ~a round table classic haha

Go BIG or go home.

Fall 7 times, stand up 8.

Get Drunk and Be Somebody

"Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. We need to have the strength and power of a football player, the stamina of a marathon runner, and the concentration of a brain surgeon. But we need to put all this together while moving at high speeds on a cold and slippery surface while 5 other guys use clubs to try and kill us, oh yeah did I mention that this whole time we're standing on blades 1/8 of an inch thick? Is ice hockey hard? I don't know, you tell me. Next question." -Brendan Shanahan

It's not worth winning if you can't win big

No comments: