Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crybaby

Mrs. Vernon-Williams: A young lady does not like to be pawed.

Mrs. Vernon-Williams: Beauty, Brains, Breeding, Bounty.

Be a nudy cutie, make money patootie.

Milton's parents: Our only son, he drives around in fast cars. He wears clothes obviously designed by homosexuals, but Jesus is still in his heart.

Pepper: My brother wouldn’t touch your titties with a ten foot pole. He likes his women bad, not cheap.

Allison: I won’t get mononucleosis, will I?

Crybaby: Orphans have special needs.

Crybaby: I’m burning inside to touch you baby.

Wanda's parents: Your honor, could we take Wanda the Fuck home?

Crybaby: Lenora, you filthy hag. I wouldn’t let you shine my boots.

Wanda: You mean you swapped me for a milk maid?!

Dupree: Being this cool is always a pain.

Mrs. Vernon-Williams: You may be a square Lenora, but you’re still a tramp.

Pepper: The first thing a Cry-Baby girl learns: our bazooms are our weapons!

Mrs. Vernon-Williams: Heavy hangs the head, that last night wore the crown.

Lenora: Wanna see these gunboats? I give, Cry-baby. I give bare second on the first date.

Crybaby: Grandmother, Uncle Belvedere, you've made me the happiest juvenile delinquent in Baltimore! And guess what? I met a girl!

Mrs. Vernon-Williams: Juvenile delinquents are everywhere. Right here in this community. Boys with long hair and tattoos who spit on the sidewalk. Girls who wear tight slacks. Hysterectomy pants, I call them.

Wanda: You wanna learn about America, Inga? In America, we like boys! We like hot boys! Boys with roaming hands and rushing fingers!

Wanda: Yeah, I'm just a bebop baby, and I don't take nothing from no one! See ya later, daddy-os. Have a cool Yule and a frantic First!

Milton's Father: Let Jesus Christ be your gang-leader!

No comments: