Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Tree Hill: Quinn James

Quinn James: It might have everything I need, but it doesn't have everything I want.

Quinn James: Does your phone ever stop buzzing because I only have one thing that vibrates that much.

Quinn: You're walking me to the door, who knew you were such a gentleman?

Quinn: Lying was never his style; he’s like Nathan in that way.

Quinn: If anyone’s a coward, it’s me. I’m not running away from my problems, Nathan. I’m walking away from something that’s broken. And that doesn’t mean I’m not scared. I just don’t know how to let him go.

Quinn: Okay, Taylor’s recipe calls for an eighth of granddaddy purple.

Quinn: Great. She gets chatty and you get paranoid.

Quinn: My psychic told me to avoid emotional entanglements.

Quinn: It’s like watching an antelope at the watering hole in the Serengeti.
Clay: This antelope has no depth at the watering hole in weeks, there’s a nun that’s been hogging up all my time.
Quinn: Oh excuse me. I guess I’ve been messing up your game.
Clay: It’s ok. The game was getting old.

No comments: