Friday, June 18, 2010

2 Fast 2 Furious

Brian O'Connor: You still fight like shit, bro.

Brian O'Connor: How do ya like them apples?

Roman: Come on, man. Guns, murderers and crooked cops? I was made for this, bro.

Suki: Loser walks home.

Monica: You might wanna keep your eyes on the road, playboy.

Tej: Damn, Suki, uh... When you gonna pop my clutch, huh?
Suki: As soon as you get the right set of tools.

Roman: He did the stare and drive on you, didn't he? He got that from me.

Roman: Only my homeboys call me Rome, pig.

Enrique: You know, I like you. But I still gotta kill you. It's my job.

Brian O'Connor: Now put your blouse back on.
Roman Pearce: Hater.

Roman: CRAZY-ASS WHITE BOY!

Tej: Do I even wanna know where the Skyline is, Dawg? Or where you've been for the past couple'a days? Or where the hell you got these rides from?

Roman: Damn! Where'd ya'll confiscate these rims from, man?

Roman: Enjoyin' the ride? Man, it's a fast car, huh? Man, it's a classic. Old school. American muscle. Man, this car can do all kinda things, man. Wanna see?

Roman: [to Enrique and Roberto] Verone pay ya'll to keep a straight face like that? 'Cause If I was makin' money, shit, I'd get that mole removed off my damn nose.

Roman: [to Enrique and Roberto] How much he pay ya'll anyway? Every time I see ya'll, man, ya'll got the silk shirts on, jewelry, you know, lookin' real Miami. You know? I caught you walkin' up in the club, you got the hamburger meat all hangin' out, you know?

Brian O'Connor: What do you say we kick it a nickel?

Brian O'Connor: If that's the case, why don't you ask these nice people here to back off the line so you can go home?

Roman Pearce: Don't even think about takin' the convertible. It might loosen your mousse.
Brian O'Connor: No, that's cool. That's too much chrome for me anyways.

Tej: All right. You each got a barrel to go around down at the end of the road here. Second wave gotta sit tight till your partner crosses this line right here. First team to go down and back twice wins the race... at which point, the losers WILL hand over them keys. Otherwise, you'll be eating breakfast through straws from now on.

Brian O'Connor: Pockets ain't empty, cuz.
Roman Pearce: And we ain't hungry no more either, brah.

Carter Verone: [to his potential wheelmen] Thank you for coming on such short notice. My red Ferrari was confiscated yesterday, and it sits in an impound lot in Little Haiti. It's about 20 miles from here. The car isn't important. What is important is the package I left in the glove box. The first team back here with the package will have an opportunity to work for me.
Darden: Are you saying we gotta audition?
Carter Verone: Nobody's got a gun to your head. That's it.

Roman: Bye, Carter. Don't drop the soap!
Brian O'Connor: You realize that when he gets out, he's gonna kill your ass.

Roman: Man, it's a hoe-asis in here, brah.

No comments: