Friday, June 18, 2010

Fast & Furious

Mia: I'm sorry you had to come into my home and pretend to love me. I'm so sorry that you ripped my family apart. I'm very sorry that that was hard for you.

Mia: Maybe you're lying to yourself. Maybe you're not the good guy pretending to be a bad guy. Maybe you're the bad guy pretending to be the good guy. Did ya ever think about that?

Detective: Do you know the difference between a cop and a criminal? One bad judgment call.

Dom: A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.

Racer: How's my ass look, Chia Pet?

Dom: I go down, I do time. I do real time. I don't know about your other drivers. When I see flashing lights in the mirror, I don't stop.

Dom: I'm one of those boys who appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make.

Dom: It starts with the eyes. She's got to have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullshit to the good in someone. 2-% angel, 80% devil. Down to earth. Ain't afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails.

Dom: I said only pussies run nitrometh.

Judge: I've listened to the testimony, and taken into special consideration Agent O'Connor's appeal for clemency on behalf of Mr. Toretto... that his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker, Arturo Braga. However... this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs. And as such, I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law. Dominic Toretto... you are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life at the Lompoc prison system... without the possibility of early parole. This court stands adjourned.

No comments: