Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pretty Little Liars

Allison: Friends share secrets. That’s what keeps us close.

Ezra Fitz: If you’re writing for yourself, it’s your passion.

Aria’s dad: I made a mistake and I will be sorry about it for the rest of my life.

Emily: They believe their kids are their equals, not their property.

Spencer: You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery.

Maya: If you're a big jock, does that mean you'd kill me if I smoked a little weed?

Hanna’s mom, Ashley: In a small town like this, what people think about you, matters.

Spencer: Popular in life and death.

A: I’m still here bitches, and I know everything.

Spencer: She’s gone but she’s everywhere.

Mona: If I saw you strutting around in that dress and kicking around in those heels, I would totally do you.

Maya: I think Brad Pitt and I are missing the same sensitivity chip.

Maya: I skipped scary and went straight to Sookie.

Aria: I saw the way you were looking at him yesterday. I have eyes. Find someone who's available. My dad isn't.

A: Heads up, BFFs. It's open season on liars and I'm hunting.

Hanna: I wish we had a drum roll for this. We are officially A-proofed.

Wren: I've been drinking scotch. I'd rather not mix my beverages.

Wren: I was telling the truth, I wish I'd met you first.

Maya: I care about you, so I'll wait. You don't need to say anything. You just need to know that.

Hanna: Lying is not a crime.
Spencer: It is when you’re giving statements to the police. It’s call obstruction of justice.

Jenna: You can say ‘blind’ Spencer. It’s not a dirty word.

Sean: It’s too hard to stop if we go there.

Sean: I like the girl you used to be just as much as I like who you are now.

Emily: Winning is great. But if I’ve done my best, I usually feel good about the outcome no matter what it is.

Maya: Good girls don’t kiss and tell.

Aria’s dad: I don’t like to lie but sometimes telling the truth does more harm than good.

A: When students kiss teachers, someone gets HURT. That’s a promise I’ll keep.

Hanna: If you're gonna cheat, you might as well do it with someone who deep conditions her hair occasionally.
Spencer: Here. Put something in your mouth besides your foot.

Spencer: Maybe he took a break from sitting on his porch and pulling the heads off of squirrels.

Aria's mom, Ella: You would feel more comfortable talking to a stranger in some office than in your own kitchen?

Hardy: You can't get serious in the Sociology stacks, right?

Hardy: When this is all over, she's gonna get her diploma and you're going to get a pink slip and an orange jumpsuit.

Hanna's mom, Ashley: Driving is not dating.

Ezra: In theory, we are a lot more wrong than we are right.

Ezra: It feels right. I wanna be with you. I wanna hang out in the bar, introduce you to my friends, split a plate of fries, but I don't think we can do that. When I'm with you, I don't care about anybody else.

Hanna: If there's someone in your life that cares about you, then I'm happy for you, no matter who they are.

Aria's mom, Ella: You used our daughter to hide this from me. How could you do this to me? I don't even know who you are.

A: Lucky you, Aria! Other girls have to do their homework. You get to do the teacher...

Sean: RLW stands for Real Love Waits.

Spencer: You don't have to read my essay, because I stole it. But I'm going to win a big fat award for that. You'll be okay with that, because winning's all that matters.

A: Lions and tigers and bitches, oh my! There's no place like homecoming.

Mona: Dance music isn't really my thing. I'm not really gaga for Gaga.

Emily: I'd think you would think homecoming is lame.
Toby: It is pretty lame. But you're not.

Mona: If we start slipping up, you and I will be right back at the bottom again.
Hanna: Yeah, well, I feel like I lost a few things on the way up.

Aria: You're here with Toby?!? Unless you have some genius plan about sleeping with the enemy, what are you doing?!?

Ezra: Hate you? The only person I hate myself right now is asking too much of you.

Spencer: Where's Alex?
Melissa: He left. Do you need me to Tweet it to you?

Emily's mom: My daughter doesn't lie.
Police officer: Ma'am, everyone lies.

Jenna: I'm kept quiet about a lot, Emily. The least you can do is get me that file. You owe me that much.

Sean: Go out, answer it. I'm sure it's someone who pulls rank over me.

Hanna: I really can't afford to take more field trips to the precinct.

Spencer: You stole sunglasses? From who?
Hanna: Not from a person. From a store. God, I have some class.

Spencer: The Devil has a name and it's Toby.

Lucas: I didn't mean to invade your personal... skin.
Hanna: It's okay. The Leprosy cleared up.

Alison: It's immortality, my darlings.

Aria: How did he get into an Ivy League school?
Spencer: It must have been affirmative action for goths and emos.

Hanna's mom, Ashley: This is a one paycheck family, and we can't live a two-paycheck life.

Aria's mom, Ella: People aren't dolls. You can't play with them and then put them back in the box.

Alison: You think the truth is this big shiny disco ball of purity then go ahead and try it. See what it gets you. Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time is how I ended up where I did. Take it from me you're always better off with a really good lie.

A: Like mommy, like daughter, can you run from the law on those legs?

A: You'll get your money back. If you do what I say. Sweet Dreams.

Aria: Did you guys have practice or did you lose your balls?

Spencer: He stuck his hands in her panty drawer.

Ian: The more you struggle, the faster you sink, and you're sinking pretty quickly.

Toby: They're the police. They can make two plus two equal five.

Mona: I'm making sure you don't host a pity party for yourself and invite a cheese cake.

Aria: He doesn't need an invitation - he broke into a vending machine with a spork.

Hanna: Fool me once? Shame on you. Fool my best friend? You're dead meat.

Allison: The boy next door gets off on watching all the girls next door.

Jenna: We've all made mistakes. Remember, I'm still paying for yours.

A: Buckle up, Bitches. Nothing is as it seems.

Toby: I spent a year in reform school. I've got friends in all the wrong places, and misery loves company.

Hanna: You're my best friend.
Mona: We were best friends. Now, you're just someone I used to hang out with.

Mona [to Hanna]: If you disappoint me, I'm going rogue.

Hanna: I need to ask you guys something, and be totally honest with me: Is one side of my face fatter than the other?

Alison [to Emily]: A kiss is a kiss. I like boys. Trust me, if I'm kissing you, it's because it's practice for the real thing.

Hanna [to Mona]: I think you're the one who needs a trip to Oz. See if the Wizard can find you a heart.

Mona [to Lucas]: You can go now. This beauty doesn't need a beast.

Hanna: Don't you want someone real? Someone you can scratch and sniff?

Hanna: Spencer, you do not need to know any more big words. You're already scary enough to anyone under 50.

No comments: