Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bridesmaids

Ted: Wow, this is awkward. I really want you to leave but I don’t know how to say it without sounding like a dick.

Annie’s Mom: I’m sure she greets him in the evening, beaver first.

Annie: I’m so happy to apart of this celebration, and you two deserve each other, as well as, a lifetime of happiness. Cheers. Love you guys.
Helen: Thank you annie, that was so sweet. Lil, remember that trip we took to Miami? With the boys, and they were working the entire weekend and we just sat and drank wine and ate peanut brittle and I shared things with you that I’ve never shared with anyone; and you made me realize how I can trust people again. So let me just say, Lilianne, you’re my best friend and I’m so proud of you. And Dougley, I’m sorry inside joke, you better not keep my Lil on a leash because I still need my drunken Saturday nights at Rockin’ Sushi! Okay! Everybody raise your glass to the couple of the decade! Doug and Lilianne, whoo! Have a great night, desert wine is out.
Annie: Um, I just wanted to say really quick that you’re so special to me because, well one of the reasons is because I’ve known you my whole entire life. And you’ve really helped shape who I am. I just wanted to thank you for carefully selecting me as your maid of honor. I know you had some other choices. But you’re like my sister and I love you. Well that concludes the speeches for the night.
Helen: One last thing, I swear to meet someone as an adult that you really connect with and that’s you, Lil. I went to Thailand recently with my husband Perry, and there’s a beautiful saying that I learned there: Koon, ben son nung young chow. Soon chon, ja ma ga guy. My ben chen nuh. It means, “You are a part of me, a part that I could never live without.” And I hope and I pray that I never have to.
Annie: Really quick, I just want to say. Speaking of Consuelo, Lilianne and I took Spanish together in school. So I would just like to say to you, and to everyone here, “Gracias, para vivar en la casa and en las escuelas and el azule marcada. Tienes con beber en las fotratas. And gracias.”
Helen: Thank you, I feel so close to you and can trust you, you’re my angel and soulmate. And I feel I can communicate with you with simply a look. Thank you for coming.
Annie: Lillanne, “Keep smiling, keep shining. Know when you can always count on me. For sure, that’s what friends are for.”
Helen and Annie: “In good times, and bad times, I will be on your side for ever more. That’s what friends are for.”

Brynn: Technically I’m only allowed to tour. Have no way of earning money unless I go prostituting down on the street. “Hello fellas, here I am. Put your American sausage in my English McMuffin.”

Megan: I’m sorry. I’m not sure which end that came out of.

Megan: Hey not Air Marshall John, you wanna get back in the restroom and not rest.

Becca: You are more beautiful than Cinderella. You smell like pine needles and have a face like sunshine.

Annie: There is a Colonial woman on the wing. There is something on wing. There is something they’re not telling us! There was a Colonial woman. She was churning butter. She was churning butter on the wing. She is out there right now. There is something they’re not telling us. I saw her. There is something they’re not telling us. She is a traditional Colonial girl!

Brynn: We’d like to invite you to no longer live with us anymore.

No comments: