Monday, January 9, 2012

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Optimus: Earth, birthplace of the human race, a species much like our own, capable of great compassion and great violence. For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelations dawns. Our worlds have met before. For the last two years, an advance team of new Autobots has taken refuge here under my command. Together, we form an alliance with the humans, a secret but brave squad of soldiers. A classified strike team named NEST. We hunt for what remains of our Decepticon foes hiding in different countries among the globe.

Decepticon: This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.

Judy Witwicky: Fine, if the government's paying, I want a pool and a hot tub! And I'm gonna skinny dip and you can't say shit about it.

Sam: You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
MiKaela: And?
Sam: And I would do anything for you.
MiKaela: And?
Sam: I adore you.
MiKaela: That's not the word I want to hear right now.
Sam: What are you talking about? It's the same word as the other word.
MiKaela: It's not the same word.
Sam: Look, if I say the other word now and you forced me to say it, it won't mean anything, plus you haven't said it either. So don't get mad at me for not saying it.
MiKaela: Yeah, but I haven't said it because guys always run when you say it first.
Sam: Yeah, well, so do girls. Especially girls like you, with options.
MiKaela: So, this is all part of your elaborate plan to keep me interested?
Sam: It can be.
MiKaela: I hate that it's working.

Green Autobot twin: It's supposed to hurt. It's an ass-kicking.

Leo: "Fuel the Jet."

Judy: I'm not impressed with your perverted mouth breathing.

Megatron: Citizens of the human hive, your leaders have withheld the truth. You are not alone in this universe. We have lived among you, hidden, but no more. As you've seen, we can destroy your cities at will, unless you turn over this boy. If you resist us, we will destroy the world as you know it.

Green Autobot twin: Why don't you get a haircut with your bitch ass?

Red Autobot twin: Look who came sashaying back.
Green Autobot twin: Hair looking like a chia pet.
Leo: I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier.
Red Autobot twin: That's cause you a pussy.

Leo: How many times can you get tased in the nuts before you can't have kids?

No comments: