Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dirty Dancing

Baby: [voiceover] That was the summer of 1963 when everybody called me 'Baby' and it didn't occur to me to mind. That was before President Kennedy was shot, before the Beatles came, I couldn't wait to join the Peace Corps, and I thought I'd never find a guy as great as my dad. That was the summer we went to Kellerman's.

Penny: Oh, come on, ladies. God wouldn't have given you maracas if He didn't want you to shake 'em.

Johnny: Just put your pickle on everybody's plate college boy and leave the hard stuff to me.

Neil: Sometimes in this world you see things you don't want to see.

Penny: Go back to your playpen, Baby.

Robbie Gould: I didn't blow a summer hauling toasted bagels just to bail out some little chick who probably balled every guy in the place. Some people count and some people don't.

Johnny: It takes a real saint to ask Daddy.

Johnny: It's not on the one, it's not the mambo. It's a feeling; a heartbeat.

No comments: