Saturday, May 29, 2010

Step Up

Mac: You feel like because you're a white boy you gotta overcompensate or something?
Tyler: Wow, like wow, you got me figured out, Montel.
Mac: Yeah, I might be Montel but you're the one going Jerry Springer all the time.
Skinny: Hey, if you're Montel and you're Jerry, then I'm like...
Mac: Jenny Jones.
Tyler: No, like Ellen.
Mac: Except Ellen gets more chicks than he does!

Tyler: You guys are all talking about dancing like it's rocket science or something.

Tyler: Do I look like I own tights?

Tyler: Is.. is this where you kill me?

Brett: When someone hands you your dreams, you take it, you don't ask questions.
Nora: I would.
Brett: You think you would. You don't know until it's right in front of you. Seriously, Nora, would you have walked away?

Miles: Look, I can play it alright. I just prefer playin' wit myself.
Tyler: Woa, what?
Lucy: He makes it too easy.
Miles: No, not playin' wit myself. Just listen.

Dr. Gordon: Only kids who make it are the ones that are prepared to fight for it.

Dr. Gordon: Saying the words doesn't make it so.

Dr. Gordon: You have to show me. Show me that you want it, really want it.

Nora: In her words, she majors in dance because she already knows how to sing.

Tyler: Didn't know you could dance without your tights.

Tyler: For me, it's just better not to want anything. That way if it goes away or if it doesn't happen, you know, it just doesn't matter.

Tyler: There are a lot of things I want now that I didn't used to. I even catch myself every once in a while actually thinking I can have 'em.

Tyler: I could deal with the chubbiness. But if you were missing those two front teeth, I don't know if I could work with that.

Nora: It's about going after what you want, right?

Miles: If you want to be with someone who doesn't appreciate a good thing that he's got, that's 100% your business. I just thought you'd be smart enough to know you deserve better.

Mac: So you're messing around with our friendship for a girl?

Mac: I don't know. Man who turns his back on his boy...
Tyler: Deserves a second chance.

Tyler: I'm fighting for something that's real for the first time in my life.

No comments: