Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sons of Anarchy: Season 1

Jackson 'Jax' Teller: The true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The solution is always an equal mix of might and right.

John Teller: First time I read Emma Goldman wasn't in a book. I was sixteen, hiking near the Nevada border . The quote was painted on a wall in red. When I saw those words it was like someone ripped them from the inside of my head.
Jackson 'Jax' Teller: Anarchism... stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
John Teller: The concept was pure, simple, true, it inspired me, led a rebellious fire, but ultimately I learned the lesson that Goldman, Prudot and the others learned. That true freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most human beings only think they want freedom. In truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid laws, materialism, the only freedom man really wants, is the freedom to become comfortable.

Jackson 'Jax' Teller: I love that guy more than anyone, but I also see what's happening to him, and it scares the shit outta me. Opie can't be half in, half out, it'll get him killed Donna.
Donna Lerner: Than I want him out, that other guy got out, Kyle.
Jackson 'Jax' Teller: Kyle was kicked out, you know why? Cause the night Opie got arrested for blowing up that truck yard, Kyle was supposed to be his get away ride. Only the asshole panicked when he heard sirens, left Opie behind.
Donna Lerner: Opie never said anything?
Jackson 'Jax' Teller: Cause Opie's not rat. Brothers don't turn on each other. He did the time, it's what we do. Opie will never walk away from the club, we both know that, he's like me it's all we know. It's in our DNA, and if you keep pulling him in the other direction... we're not the glue Donna, you are.

Opie: I wanted the guy to be a miserable, broken piece of shit without SAMCRO. Tell you, I'm havin' a hard time though. You know this club means everything to me, the only thing I ever wanted from the time I went here. But everything else, Donna... the kids, work, their all heading in the opposite direction, just can't hook shit up. Feel like I'm missin' on every front.
Jackson 'Jax' Teller: I got no answers, my family plan is right out of the Sid and Nancy handbook. I'm so used to shit movin' in the other direction. I don't know what I'd do if something actually hooked up.

Chuck: CMD, Compulsive Masturbation Disorder. I couldn't get the right meds in Stockton, so it's a little outta control right now.
Piermont 'Piney' Winston: You know, I used to have that, than I turned 13.

Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: Hey you all better be at that fundraiser tomorrow, unless you want a size 9 high heel boot up your ass?
Bobby: You comin?
Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: I'd rather have my balls cut off... what, too soon for that joke?

Gemma Teller Morrow: Oakdale Assisted living, seniors are all compulsive gamblers, triples our raffle dollars, god bless social security.

Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: What did you do?
Gemma Teller Morrow: Same thing you did, nailed some little tart from Nevada.
Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: All the shit I got coming outta my ears and you go and do this.
Gemma Teller Morrow: You should have thought of that before your dick went on a cheerleader hunt.
Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: I didn't ask her to come here.
Gemma Teller Morrow: But she's here.
Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: Well that's not my fault.
Gemma Teller Morrow: And it's not my pussy.

Jackson 'Jax' Teller: [after Tig has pulled down his pants and shown two female doctors the dog bite on his butt] Distract 'em, I said distract 'em, not scar 'em for life!
Tig: No shit, man, I'm serious, I think it's infected.

Tig: Go on, get out of here, before I rape both of you.
Bobby: Hey!
Tig: C'mon, it's just an expression. Term of endearment.

Tig: This is why I beat hookers.

Tig: And we blame the angry black man.
Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: It's the American way.

Clarence 'Clay' Morrow: Only two things feel good in the joint: that's jerking off and thinking about all the shit you're going to do when you get out.

Jax Teller: Your life is a series of hit and runs. The minute someone makes you feel uncomfortable, test your loyalty, Little Tara packs her bags and hits the road. I guess you call it what you want from me but you used me to do your dirty work.

No comments: