Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sons of Anarchy: Season 3

Clay: He made it through the Iraqi mine fields only to get taken out in a God damn kitchen.

Tara: We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave...I belong here.

Clay [to Stahl]: Anything happens to my grandson, anything, I promise you I'm gonna shove a gun barrel up that bony ass of yours and I'm gonna blow that black heart of yours out.

Jax: I'm trying to find some kind of balance, Piney. The right thing for my family, the club. Every time I think maybe I'm headin' in the right direction, I end up in a place I never even knew could feel this bad. What did I do man?
Piney: You're loyal...decent. That's who HE was. And I miss him.

Gemma: Where you goin' with the baby oil?
Tig: I'm not gonna lie to you Gemma... I'm a very big man. And a little bit of lube sometimes, it's just the humane thing to do.
Gemma: Well I hope that's the Guatemalan hottie in there... and not my dad.

Priest (to Cameron): You killed a man that was part of an organization that we'd been allied to for more than 20 years. You kidnapped the grandson of the man responsible for that union. John Teller... was a friend.

Unser: This attack...I know what it means, what you guys gotta do.
Jax: I don't give a shit about retaliation. I'm gonna find my kid.

Nate: Days like this, when I can remember everything I usually forget, these are the worst days.

Jax: You're all very unbalanced individuals.

Nate (to Gemma): Her biggest regret... losing you. Don't let your family slip away.

Ashby: Jimmy's lost sight of who we are. He's not a soldier anymore... just a gangster.

Jax: You want to be an old lady, then act like one! Do you what you're told! Pack your s**t and head back to Charming.
Tara: I just helped you mother kill someone. That old lady enough for you?!?

Tig: Maybe you go red head for a while.
Gemma: Aw shit, I'd rather shave my head.

Jax: It's you and me. We're all we got... June.

Maureen: I piss you off, I get smacked around. I piss off the army, I end up with my head squeezed off by a razor wire.

Gemma: Quite the secret queen lately.
Tara: Yeah, well I learned from the best.

Gemma: There's not much more this bitch can do to me.
Clay: Don't underestimate her. She's been demoted, she's desperate.
Stahl: Hey I'm in the room kids.

Jax: When you talk to your boss, you let him know if I find out he's been lying about my son, I'm gonna track him down. I'm gonna beat the truth out of him. And then I'm gonna let Chibs cut him from ear to ear.

Darby: Just 'cause I ain't dirty, doesn't mean I'm a saint.

Alvarez: How could you let those bitches take your cut ese. You're an embarrassment to Latinos everywhere.

Unser: Truth is, I feel closer to SAMCRO then I do most folks in this house.

Jax: Right now you're not my mother. You're just a member's old lady and I'm telling you this is what you need to do to protect SAMCRO.

Jax: Tig just wants you to know how big his dick is. We'll vote again in a couple weeks. You'll be SAMCRO.

Tara: Your mother thinks this is about protecting me.
Jax: I am protecting you.
Tara: From what?
Jax: Donna, Abel, Sack. Take your pick.

Clay: Anything happens to this bird, Gemma will stuff you in this cage, make you wear a beak, and shit on newspapers.
Prospect: That sounds fair.

Gemma (to Tara): Secret babies are a bad idea.

Gemma: He's lost, baby. You have to be the constant. Ride it out.
Tara: I'm not as strong as you.

Tig: I love a good fiesta.
Juice: You do realize that pretty much every Latina you've boned ends up dead.
Tig: Hey, this comes with a price.

Opie (to Jax): I hope you wrapped your shit. That's a high traffic zone you were ripping through last night.

Lyla: This is not my fault.
Opie: No, but if you didn't eat pussy for a living you might have a different set of friends.

Fiona (to Jimmy): Get out! Come try and fetch me and Kerri again and I swear on my Catholic God I'll fill your thick Irish skull with bullets.

Gemma: Who the hell are these people? Using a baby like a God damn poker chip.
Jax: It's not just them. This happened because we deal guns with the Irish. Let's not kid ourselves we're the victims here.
Gemma: Maybe that profound awareness helps relieve your guilt, but now is not the time for soul searching. You focus on the hate you need to kill all these Irish pricks.

Ashby (to Jax): Your father knew the patch was a mistake, and so do you. Look at the violence in the last three days alone. Is that the life you want for your child. If you love him, give him more.

Ashby: I couldn't do anything to help save the son, but I can do something to save the grandson.
Jax: Save him from what?
Ashby: The life of his father.

Gemma: Unless we want a three-headed grandchild, looks like we're gonna need to share some family history.

Mo: I should take your right eye for talking shite about a man of God.
Gemma: Wouldn't be the first thing you took from me.
Mo: Well maybe if you didn't chew men up like a meat grinder, they wouldn't be oversees looking for tenderness.
Gemma: You dink of a whore!

Jax: Bottom line here...I found out I got a sister.
Trinity: Aye, a sister you nearly shagged.
Jax: You say that like it's a bad thing.

Gemma: If I was that mother, I'd rather have a half dead kid than have someone else raise my flesh and blood. You understand where I'm going with this?

Gemma: Now you are gonna tell us where our grandson is or I swear to God I will cut this baby in half.

Jax: I'm done listening to dead men, but don't pretend you were trying to help us. Greater good or not, we were just a means to your own end. You don't give a shit about this family... and the John Teller you knew 20 years ago, he didn't give a shit either.

John: My grief and introspection terrifies them... drives Gemma mad. Clay's pity has moved into profound loathing. I see my best friend and my wife growing closer and closer. I have no jealousy, truly. I feel nothing. Not even fear, and I know I should be afraid.

Clay: Nobody speaks Spanish... nothing?
Juice: I'm a Puerto Rican from Queens. I speak better Yiddish.

Jax: (to Gemma) I'd never turn on my club, or my family. I'm not my father.

John: Every day it becomes more clear that I don't belong here. I'm certain now that Clay and Gemma are together. They barely try to hide it from me. Gemma hates my apathy. She hates all of me. Her chill is terrifying. I know my days are numbered Mo, and when these letters stop you can be certain my death will come at the hands of my wife and best friend. At least my sweet Thomas will never suffer my life. I miss him so much. I only pray that Jackson finds a different path. He already reminds me so much of myself.

No comments: