Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Glee: Season One

Rachel Berry: You might think that all of the boys in school would want to tap this, but my MySpace schedule keeps me way too busy to date.

Sue Sylvester: High school is a caste system. Kids fall into certain slots. Your jocks and your popular kids up in the penthouse. The invisibles and the kids playing live-action out in the forest: bottom floor.
Will Schuester: And... where do the Glee kids lie?
Sue Sylvester: Subbasement.

Finn Hudson: Don't you get it, man? We're all losers! Everyone in this school! Hell, everyone in this town! Out of all the kids who graduate, maybe half will go to college, and two will leave the state to do it! I'm not afraid to be called a loser because I can accept that's what I am.

Rachel Berry: Being great at something is going to change it. Being part of something special makes you special, right?

Mercedes Jones: Oh, Hell to the no! Look, I'm not down with all this background singing nonsense. I'm Beyoncé, I ain't no Kelly Rowland!

Quinn Fabray: God bless the perv that invented these. Remember the power motto girls.

Quinn Fabray: It's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing.

Quinn Fabray: Back it up like a dump truck baby.

Quinn Fabray: Let's pair up for the Immaculate Affection. Now remember if the balloon pops, the noise makes the angels cry.

Rachel Berry: I don't have Bulimia. I tried, but I don't have a gag reflex.
Emma Pillsbury: When you're older, that will turn out to be a gift.

No comments: