Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peggy Sue Got Married

Mrs. Kelcher: Peggy, you know what a penis is? Stay away from it.

Charlie: You’re the best. Make her love me. Feed me, charge me.

Mr. Kelcher: Show her a good time but for heaven’s sake, restrain yourself!

Peggy: You know what, if you we’re so neurotic and insecure, maybe you could shut up for a while and show some compassion!

Charlie: Who needs physics when we’ve got chemistry?

Charlie: Well, what’s the point of being a teenage if you can’t dress weird?

Charlie: I don’t have to flatter you. It just feels right. You’re the perfect girl for me, as in is, was, will always be.

Charlie: Your eyes look like silver pools in the moonlight when the tide rushes in.

Peggy: Doesn’t “Lucky Chucky” want to come out? You know, your “Love Machine,” your “Throbbing Thrill Hammer,” your “Thing.”
Charlie: You mean, my “Wang.”

Charlie: One week you say if you love me you won’t. The next week you say if you love me you will. That’s a guy’s line!

Charlie: Nothing else matters. That’s the great thing about love. Every time we argue, every time something goes wrong, and I know I’m not perfect either. Things just work out in the end, because you’re my baby and I love you.

Peggy: Who needs satellites when I got Delores’s mouth?

Grandpa: Dreams are fascinating business. Especially when you see the future.

Grandma: Being young is just as confusing as being old.

Grandma: Right now, we’re just browsing through time. Choose the things you’ll be proud of, and make it last.

No comments: