Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Lucky One

Logan [narration]: You know, the smallest thing can change your life. In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance when you least expect it. Sends you on a course that you never planned. Into a future you never imagined. Where will it take you? That's the journey of our lives. Our search for the light. But sometimes, finding the light means you must pass through the deepest darkness. At least, that's how it was for me.

Logan: Why did I make it out when so many guys didn't? I feel like there's this debt that I have to pay. I don't know where I belong. I guess I should figure that out. I know there's no easy answer, sis, but maybe it's time.

Logan: You should be kissed every day, every hour, every minute.

Logan: Finding something like that in a war, is like finding an angel in Hell.

Logan: How do you explain something that you can't even understand yourself?

No comments: