Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dumb and Dumber

Lloyd: You said it, pal. Maybe we're not as good of friends as we thought. I mean, if one beautiful girl can rip us apart, then maybe our friendship isn't worth a damn. Maybe we should call it quits right now.

Harry: Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life. Mary and I went skiing, we made a snowman, she touched my leg...

Lloyd: Hey, chicks love it. It's the shaggin' wagon.

Lloyd: Life is a fragile thing, Har. One minute you're chewin' on a burger, the next minute you're dead meat.

Harry: I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this.

Harry: According to the map we've only gone 4 inches.

Harry: No, it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing.

Lloyd: We got no food, no jobs... our pet's heads are falling off!

Lloyd: I got robbed by a sweet old lady on a motorized cart. I didn't even see it coming.

Harry: [after Lloyd trades the van in for a moped] Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Mental: Shut up! Now we don't even know who the hell they are! You don't kill people you don't know. That's a rule.

Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

No comments: