Thursday, April 9, 2009

Boondock Saints

Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.

Connor: You know what I think is psycho, Roc? It's decent men with loving families. They come home every day after work and they turn on the news. You know what they see? They see rapists, and murderers and child molesters. They're all getting out of prison.

Il Duce: And whosoever shed man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed, for in the image of God made He man.

Paul Smecker: This is an Irish neighborhood. I'm surprised you even got a phone call.

Paul Smecker: Oh, isn't that wonderful? All the lowlifes in quiet city Boston are dropping dead and you think it's unrelated!

Rosengurtie: Wait! Rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.

Yakavetta: He's happy now, just killing us one by one. And worse, he's good at it.

Il Duce: When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who haze me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.

Connor: Destroy all that which is evil.

Connor: It's the real deal, Roc. Evil men, dead men.

Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

Paul Smecker: Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television.

Paul Smecker: Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch.

Connor: You look like Mush-mouth from Fat Albert.

Murphy: We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.

Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.

Paul Smecker: First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling sissies leaked this to the press. That's all we need now: some sensational story in the papers making these guys out to be superheroes, triumphing over evil.

Paul Smecker: You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally-sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing.

Rocco: I'll catch you on the flip side.

Yakavetta: The 90's are killing me. I shouldn't have done that. You're not supposed to tell a guy you're gonna kill him no more.

No comments: