Thursday, April 9, 2009

Super Trooper

Mac: But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun!
Thorny: (referring to Farva) Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.
Foster: (after a pause) Which... makes them not really shenanigans at all.
Mac: (in a silly voice) Evil shenanigans!

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God, I'll pistol whip the next guy who says shenaningans!

College Boy: You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man.

Dimpus Burger Guy (into the microphone): Double bacon cheeseburger. It's for a cop.

Police Chief Grady: I'm sorry about that delousing. Just standard procedure.

Police Chief Grady: Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Farva: Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.

Foster: If you were my wife, I'd massage your feet 'til you fell asleep.

Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

Thorny: You know, Farva, only you can make a dark man blush.

College Boy 2: No, man, I'm just saying... I'm sayin', if-if you own beachfront property, right, do you own, like, the sand and the water?
College Boy 3: Nobody owns the water. God owns -- it's God's water.

Mac: Your mother should've swallowed you, Rando!

Thorny: It stinks like sex in here.

Ramathorne: Do you know how fast you were going?
High kid: 65?
Ramathorne: 63.
High kid: But isn't the speed limit 65?
Ramathorne: Yes it is. But do you know why we're pulling you over? (Holds the bag of weed up) Littering...

Thorny: Littering and... littering and... littering, and smoking the reefer. And as punishment, we're gonna watch you guys smoke the WHOLE bag...

Captain O'Hagan: These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Captain O'Hagan: I'll believe ya when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Captain O'Hagan: There was a time when we'd take a guy like you in the back and beat you with a hose. Now you've got your God-damned unions.

Foster: Okie silly dilly dokie-o. I'm an idiot.

Rabbit [referring to the Johnny Chimpo cartoon]: It's really funny, Cap! It's Afghanistanimation.

College Boy: He's already pulled over, he can't pull over anymore!

Thorny: Where are your shoes?
Foster: What are you, the shoe police?
Thorny: I am, and you owe me 20 laps around the bar.
Foster: Black magic only works on the rookie.
Thorny: That's brown magic.

No comments: