Monday, November 19, 2012

Hart of Dixie: Dr. Zoe Hart

Okay, we don't get ticks in New York City. Kind of like how you guys don't get movies not made by Michael Bay.

If that line ever works for you, tell that poor girl to come to my office so I can dispense her some medicine.

They don't like my New York flag, they don't even like my shorts.

How about fire ants in his underwear drawer? That'll leave a mark.

But then I realized that it wasn't fair of me to pour all of my bitterness and resentment into one parent.

Last night, while George was calling off his wedding, I was having sex with Wade.

Let's just say I finally understand what R. Kelly has been singing about all of these years...

I am a strong and confident woman Wade. And I know that from the fact that I have had sex with no less than four other men, okay, none of who have complained that I am in great in bed. GREAT! Just like I am at everything else I do. I don't have anything to prove to you! You got that?

It takes a lot of marshmallows to get any nutritional value. Plus it's almost been 24 hours since I've had sex with Wade, it's either this or smoking.

I wrote that I am a thriving and beloved G.P. in a small town where everyday brings a new medical adventure and I'm changing lives and healing the world by reinventing healthcare in Bluebell, Alabama.... I may have exaggerated a little.

Well for someone who is annoyed with me and definitely, positively doesn't want to sleep with me, you spend awful a lot of time at my house without a shirt.

But yo Simba how about a little heads up if their is going to be a hot new lioness in the den when Nola comes home.

Yeah, that's me, with my girly Wi-Fi connection and my silly cell phone that I only use to look at pictures of ponies.

I am a Belle: a southern Belle, a ‘Bama Belle, a Dixie Belle. I got secrets I won’t tell. Ya’ll don’t like it, go to - Hello soldier, what’s your pleasure?

Oh my God. I am a mistress. A mistress named Carl.

George Tucker is a man: a man who saved the hardware store, a man who got Eric Sunberg his job back, who also did lots of things to make this town love him. George doesn’t do it for money or because it makes him popular. He does it out of love because he loves this town and this town is lucky to have him. Lucky to have someone so funny and charming, a man who listens when he’s with you, who really hears you, who gets you like no one else ever did. Says me, Lavon Hayes.

When the magic wears off, reality will still be here and you have to deal with it.

Even grown up, we're all fifteen at heart.

No comments: