Monday, November 19, 2012

Hart of Dixie: Wade Kinsella

You are a certified crazy person, you know that? Historically, I found that hot, but I think I'm cured.

I still think number six is doable, all we need is a helicopter and a tiny monkey.

You're single for the first time since Clinton was President and you're spending it alone on boat when you should be naked with strangers, boat optional.

If it walks like a duck and it sounds like a duck, then the doctor of the duck is banging Zoe Hart.

I'm peachy keen, jelly bean.

I considered it, but then I decided I needed to clear the air. See Lavon was right. I did like you. You’re plaguing me, walking around in your little outfits, smiling. It confused my feelings. But now I see those feelings was just, uh, just sexual frustration. You see, you were the first and only girl I couldn’t get to sleep with me and it messed up my mind. It got me diluted so I was thinking you were like this, uh, this like holy grail which sweetie you are not. See if we had just slept together that first night we met I would have seen you as the annoying, electricity robbin’ neighbor that you are.

A woman will mistake finally having good sex for connection.

You had A+ sex for the first time. For me, it was more B, B-.

I don't want you to take this the wrong way but God sometimes I just think you are the saddest person in the world. I was looking over your shoulder wondering what life should be instead of taking it for what it is. You're not honest about what makes you happy. You know what I want to do tonight? I'm gonna go home, I'm gonna play video games for two or three hours. What I'm not gonna do is beat myself up for playing videos games instead of saving the world. If I want to save the world, hell I'll do it tomorrow.

If you want to happy Doc, change your picture or change your life.

As luck would have it, you have hit upon my area of expertise. My friend let me introduce you to the compliment sandwich. On top you’ve got your bread, nice little piece of flattery like, “Your beauty humbles a simple man like me.” Then quickly get to the meat, “but you and I both know timing isn’t right for us.” And then before she has a chance to argue, you hit her is one final compliment, “A woman as perfect as you deserves it all.”

No comments: