Monday, November 19, 2012

Switched at Birth: Bay Kennish

Sometimes I would like to be known as someone besides the girl who was switched at birth.

She's actually pretty cool when she's not turning your art show into a telenovela for the hard of hearing.

You wanna do something to make this better? Don't be in my world anymore.

I wasn't sure what you get your bio mom for marrying your bio dad so he doesn't get deported, and it wasn't exactly like you guys had a registry, but congratulations!

We have found some real common ground here. You're gonna help me with trig and I'm gonna help you with your borderline slutty re-branding.

It is people who are otherwise invisible, expressing themselves the only way they know how.

I don't exactly give off the virginal vibe.

You know, somebody who is sleeping with her 85 year old boss probably shouldn't throw stones.

You ripped the fabric apart. You can't just tape it back together with words.

No comments: