Monday, March 9, 2009

John Tucker Must Die

How many of you are dating a John Tucker?

I know I did and he had me fooled.

John Tucker, there is only one man out there for me, and

YOU ARE NOT HIM



John Tucker: Maybe I come on too strong, but... I don't know who else to be. I just have to put my whole heart into things.

Kate: So I'm not just some '82 Bordeaux you want to uncork and pork.

Beth: I can't believe I ate meat for him. I mean, it was fish, but still. I don't eat anything with a face.

Beth: I was so depressed, I couldn't even enjoy the break-up sex. Oh my god, I'm such a slut!

Scott: You're perfect Kate... and so far not flammable.

Carrie: You should totally wear underwear to school.

Scott: Well, my mom says I'm special on the inside.

John Tucker: Girl is my type.
Scott: Alright, well then maybe you're not her type. She's into stuff like old school Elvis Costello, she listens to obscure podcasts, she reads Dave Eggers. You know, she's deep, man.
John Tucker: Dude, I'm deep. I'm dating the poetry club.

Beth: It's not even my date and he still gets me out of my skirt!

Heather: John and I belong together. He's the varsity captain, and after all, I AM the head cheerleader.
Beth: Sorry what kind of cheerleader?

No comments: