Monday, March 9, 2009

TWiLiGHT

"Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars -- points of light and reason. . . . And then you shot across my sky like a meteor . Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."
- Edward to Bella; New Moon.

S0METiMES WHEN L0VE? FiNDS US, WHEN 0UR H0PE iS FADiNG && THE TWiLiGHT iS SETTING iN. iT LEADS US SAFELY THR0UGH THE DARKEST NiGHT...THE NiGHTS WHEN THE NEW M00N FiLLS THE CL0UDY SKY. AS iT BL00MS && GR0W iTS SPARKLiNG LiGHT iS EN0UGH T0 ECLiPSE THE BRiGHTNESS 0F THE BREAKiNG DAWN.

And so, the lion fell in love with the lamb.

You're like my own personal brand of heroine. - Edward Cullen

If I could dream at all, I would dream of you. And I'm not ashamed of it. - Edward Cullen

Forbidden to remember. Terrified to forget.

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Look after my heart, I've left it with you. - Edward Cullen

I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away, when I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy. – Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen: You see, every person smells different, has a different essence. If you locked an alcoholic in a room full of stale beer, he'd gladly drink it. But he could resist, if he wished to, if he was a recovering alcoholic. Now let's say you placed in that room a glass of hundred-year-old brandy... How do you think he would fare then?

Edward Cullen: Maybe that's not the right comparison. Maybe it would be to easy to turn down brandy. Perhaps I should make our alcoholic a heroin addict instead.

Isabella Swan: I'm only afraid of losing you.

Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.

Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I'd rather die than to stay away from you.

Isabella Swan: You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash.

Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.

Edward Cullen: I can read every mind in this room apart from yours. There's... Money. Sex. Money. Sex. Cat... And then you, nothing. That's very frustrating.

Isabella Swan: [Last lines] No one will surrender tonight, but I won't give in. I know what I want.

Isabella Swan: [Voice-over] Death is peaceful - easy. Life is harder.

Edward Cullen: I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill.

Edward Cullen: I hate you for making me want you so much.

Isabella Swan: I'd never given much though to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face to face with death. They also brought me to Edward.

Billy Black: I'm down with the kids.
Charlie Swan: [sarcastically] Oh yeah, you're the bomb.

Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominate that part might be, that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

Isabella Swan: [to Edward] You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is... pale white, and ice cold. your eyes change color. and sometimes you speak like like your from a different time. you never eat or drink any thing. you don't go into the sunlight.

Edward Cullen: I'm strong enough to kill you.

Edward Cullen: Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?

Edward Cullen: Your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like my own personal brand of heroin.

Edward Cullen: I can't ever lose control with you.

Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.

No comments: