Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gilmore Girls: Michel Gerard

Michel Gerard: Well, this is wonderful, to smell like a dead person. You'll have to beat them off with a stick.

Michel Gerard: But you wrote it down on a gum wrapper.

Michel: I insist you do something about this before I go out and find a stick and make it pointy and come and find your cubicle and poke you very hard!

Michel: Suki trusts no one else with the sauces, she makes the sauces.

Michel: Well, that man does the cleaning, that man over there dresses the plates, that man uses tongs and... I have no idea what that man in the corner does but I will check his trunk before he leaves.

Michel: Absolutely, ain't no mountain high enough.

Michel Gerard: I'm sorry, if you're talking to me you'll have to do it in woofs.

No comments: