Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gilmore Girls: Minor Characters

Mrs. Kim: Boys don't like funny girls.

Sherry Tinsdale: Green is the new pink!

Louise Grant: It wasn't healthy, all that non-dating.

Sasha: Remember the part where Dorothy comes to the gates of the Emerald City and the munchkin tells her to go away and is about to slam the door in her face until she says she's the witches Dorothy and then the munchkin says, "Well that's a horse of a different color, come on in!"?

Sasha: Well I'm about to slam the door in your face unless you can come up with the ruby slippers.

Sasha: This is Angus, Chowder, Rufus, Legolas, Caligula, Mudball, General Lee, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, and Spot.

Marty: I, uh, had an unfortunate experience with a keg and a party and a need to take my clothes off and fall asleep in a hallway.

Jason: There was a real bad time in my family when we had someone die about once a month. Yeah, for about a year they were dropping like flies.

Shel Sauceman: You know they say pretty women aren't funny because they never had to be... were you a fat child?

The Minister: As kids we shared our toys with all the girls and boys Barrel of monkeys, you're battleship sunk me please recall the joy. Willow, Clue, Mousetrap, Bash and Spirograph kaleidoscope spinning Yahtzee, I'm winning! Think of how we laughed. But today we share our love. Today we share our love. For love is the greatest toy around, around, around.

Kyon: It's flaxseed muffin month. Flaxseed muffin in the morning, flaxseed muffin at night - I have trouble lifting my toothbrush.

Gil: Yeah! It's got a nice Fountains of Wayne meets the Shins crossed with Odyssey-era Zombies, and a mix of early Who and mid-to-late-era Replacements vibe to it.

Anna: You would flip out if you saw a woman breastfeeding in public, you couldn't stand to watch diaper commercials, and you had an unnatural hatred of Macaulay Culkin.

Anna Nardini: I hate to have to rush, but I actually have to rush.

Christopher: I'm in a forest of crazy!

Mrs. Kim: Better I watch my daughter writhe in pain?

No comments: