Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Tree Hill: Chase Adams

I don't care about who you were. I care about who you are.

You are enough. If I can get you to quit lying then maybe I can get to like the real you.

Anyways, call me if you need anything, someone to talk to... move carpets... I don't know, a husband?

Everything you wrote to me, I feel it too. I just didn't know how to put it in words.

You’re the one that inspired me to follow my dreams...by following yours. And I wouldn’t have met you if the bar I work at wasn’t attached to your studio.

Double water. You know we do have drinks here.

Guys don’t really...like...models.

That depends on why you’re looking at me like a piece of steak?

Brooke-ish. I’m just saying she sounds a little like you in high school.

Wow. Candlelit, pool table top dinner. What’s the occasion?

Forever scares a lot of us.

No comments: