Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Tree Hill: Karen Roe

If you believe in it, see it through; eventually someone else will see it too.

Faith is believing when there's nothing else to do.

You've gone further than anyone I know.

To a place where it's okay to dream again. You know, you walked away from basketball so that you could live a long life. What are you gonna do with that life. What's your next dream, Lucas?

If by "change," you mean "drag a brush through it," then yeah.

Best friends can forgive each other over anything.

It's hard to fight the things we are afraid of. Sometimes we just need a little help.

Then you said something I'll never forget. You said you felt bad for the kids who never figured it out because when they grew up and had kids of their own, there wouldn't be any gifts on Christmas morning. You're a good kid, Luke. But sometimes I feel like you're sitting out your life on account of me, and I don't want that for you. My past is not your future, okay?

You know a customer once told me that the best way to get over someone was to get under someone else.

Look at him... With his ass of a suit, his assy smile, and his frat boy haircut!

Nathan, I know what it's like to have the person you love walk away. Trust me. But I know Haley and she's a good person. She'll do the right thing. You just have to have a little faith.

You could at least do me the courtesy of tightening your alibi before checking into Hotel Brooke.

It's more than being careful with the chemistry. It's about being careful with your heart.

I will not have a gun toting junkie destroy a 17 year old business.

No comments: