Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Tree Hill: Deb Scott

Money buys nothing but misery.

I don't belong here, I'm a good person. So I pop pills, I haven't killed anybody. Sure maybe I started a fire once, and I did discharge a firearm recently, but it was an accident. The bottom line is... I don't need this place.

Shove it up your ass; I know I'm an addict. Spend a week with these people and you will be too.

As you know from my emails about Dan, I have been one miserable bitch. You?

Pack a bag and get out or so help me God, I will stab you in your sleep.

So you got poor people plus my sociopath ex-husband. I've got a problem alright.

Talk to me in a few years Haley. when your dreams are dead, and your child betrays you, then we'll see what kind of mother you'll be.

You know, pretty soon Nathan is going to realize that playing college basketball is a lot more fun than playing house. I'll save you some pills.

What makes you such a tight ass Karen. Is that what happens when you don't have sex
for seventeen years?

I don't know if anyone has told you, but I'm about as crazy as you can get without being committed.

Lucas, I'm sorry, truly. But Justice will be served. I promise that.

No comments: