Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Tree Hill: Rachel Gatina

I never really felt anything with the guys I've slept with.

Never say you’re sorry.

It's mine, bitch. And your fat ass isn't invited.

You're gonna break a lot of hearts Mouth McFadden.

Didn't you F her BF when you two were still BFF?

Bitch, you're lucky you're pregnant!

Let's just say I started the morning off with a bang.

Great! You're the new Mouth!

Nathan looked good tonight, no wonder you're pregnant.

Nurse: I know you cheerleaders expect special treatment, but I never liked the cheerleaders at my school.
Rachel: Its probably because you looked like that.

You guys really need to work it out. When I was in fat girl therapy. Role play.

If you're looking for Nathan... he's in my bedroom.

Nobody has all the answers, but we all have our why's. Like, why did this happen? Why didn't we see it coming? And why do people watch American Idol?

Everybody can't be popular, because if they were, nobody would be popular.

You know Mouth, that guy is either gonna stand on his own two feet or he's gonna fall, but he has to do it on his own. That's the scary truth, Mouth. We're all alone.

700 days. High School, out of 20 or 30 thousand, can't you see past that. It's only 700 days.

Well, well... I would like to make a toast, to Cooper's toast, about love. But, wait a minute, what could Nathan and Haley possibly know about love? I mean, they're only seventeen right? Right Cooper? You see, Cooper seems to think a seventeen year old couldn't possibly know anything about love. Of course, you know, that didn't stop him from having sex with me. Right? To sex with Cooper!

Well, I know I'm not in Heaven cause they wouldn't have let Brooke Davis's kinky ass through the gates.

I understand why you are so angry, Haley. I used to be a fat chick with a little head too.

Rachel Gatina: If you're looking for Nathan... he's in my bedroom.
Haley James: If you're looking for a black eye... it's in my fist.

Well won't you just be the busiest girl in HOE business.

You can't have the baby, you'd be a terrible mother.

We all turn into our parents. I mean, as soon as Brooke Jr. hits puberty, Brooke Sr. hits South Beach.

You're my biggest competition in this town and you're packing on baby weight.

I'm sorry, but when you Brooke yourself, do you do that alone or is that a group thing. Because if it's a group thing, I'm totally in.

I could let you preview the whole spread.

You drive her to the clinic, I'll pick her up. Oh come on, there's no way Brooke and Lucas are ready to have a baby.

What's wrong Mr. Chavez? I thought you liked high school students.

You're an underpaid high school teacher sleeping with a student, and I'm insecure? Yeah, okay.

How can you be so soft on the inside, and so hard on the outside?

You’ll never find forgiveness from your family.

Dan isn’t doing this to help Nathan see the light. He’s doing this to bury Nathan. And the deeper Nathan is buried, the more money he’ll have to pay you to dig himself out.

Funny, I used to want you to be my daddy, now I’m your mommy.

I remember when you were a rumor in third period.

Rachel Scott. Dan’s ex-screw up of a wife who has changed her life with the positive words of Dan Scott. It’s genius.

Dan helped me step into the light and get myself a personal trainer, a drive, and a black card.

Then I got unsober and ended up shaking my ass on a pole.

No comments: