Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One Tree Hill: Millicent Huxtable

There's greatness in all of us, someday the underdog will rise up and take over.

No, because you're an evil bitch.

Please don't have sex with me, either.

This person thinks I look like a turd sandwich!

You don't think I look like a frumpy whore on bingo night?!

"Melvin, got my drink on with Alex. If you’re done being a tool you should come rock out with your cock out."

Except in a working relationship, you never under any circumstances, no matter how tempted you are, have sex with the other person.

It's comforting to know that you have someone there that knows what you're going through.

It’s my job to look good bitch.

I know but Brooke isn’t done with it yet. Not to mention, super uber assistant is guarding it like a va jay jay.

No comments: