Monday, September 21, 2009

90210: Adrianna Tate-Duncan

I just wanna be a normal teenager.

I'm getting pity flowers from the faculty. I thought they only did that with the 12th grader in the body cast.

I'm so sick of reading about how screwed up I am on the bathroom walls.

I go to like five auditions per week. So I may be tired sometimes... but it doesn't mean I'm on drugs!

You know, desperate to be Dina Lohan and making me suffer for every moment that she's not.

Yeah as long as we don't sprinkle coke on our popcorn.

Remember when I was on coke? Am I acting anything like that right now?

You really weren't that hard to get over... we were only together because I needed you. That's not love.

Being sober for me will be a lot more than not taking drugs.

Take five? That's like actual recording studio talk.

No comments: