Monday, September 21, 2009

90210: Annie Wilson

Yeah, 'cause he is such a delicate flower.

I'm sitting here waiting for a guy in a bubble, an impenetrable bubble.

He has a jet, Silver. A jet! It's like I'm Pretty Woman, only I'm not a whore.

We are both geographically undesirable.

You sound like a spoiled brat.

I came here tonight, fully prepared to have sex for the first time... this whole world is definitely not fine with me.

You would make an excellent Egyptian slave boy. I'd send for you in my chamber.

Face it. Dad's a hypocrite. He tells us not to have sex, but when he was in high school, he got Tracy pregnant. Okay, plus, did you see the way he kept, like, glancing at Mom the entire time? What was she doing, holding his cue cards?

If we're not together, and we break up... then I have to accept everything that I've done... I've been a jerk.

Does it ever occur to you that maybe it's not an act? That maybe I'm a nice person?

Oh, you know, she's just off cooking her next little psychotic plan to ruin my life.

What's going on is I came here tonight fully prepared to have sex for the first time. Here I am at the "Roosevelt" in Hollywood about to give it up for the first time to some guy that I barely know. This whole world that you guys live in might be fine for the two of you and all of your friends with all of their benefits, but it is definitely not fine with me.

No, I would rather hit myself repeatedly with a hammer.

Yeah, well, Jason was big and sweet, and Kansas. Ty is tall and skinny, and cool, and he's got these ears that stick out like little elves.

He has a jet, Silver, a jet. Okay? It's the coolest thing ever. It's like "Pretty Woman", but I'm not a whore.

Adrianna, I was your understudy. I had to go on. You on the other hand did not have to sleep with Ty.

Because unlike you, I'm actually a nice person.

Snickerdoodles. They're apology cookies. When I do something screwed up, I bake.

I can't believe you don't think that's a big deal. You were at Chris Brown's birthday! He's such an amazing performer.

I'm innocent and she's a bitch. I'm gonna expose her for what she is.

If you don't tell Naomi the truth, she's gonna ruin me.

Your girlfriend faked a miscarriage. Sounds like a real winner.

You can control what I do at home, but not what I do at school.

Now Dad can't bust me for reading about Jude Law's latest love child instead of writing my Hamlet paper.

What we had was based on love. That's isn't love.

I'm looking for a car that represents a whole new chapter in my life. Something that says Thelma and Louise, without the falling-off-the-cliff part.

No comments: