Monday, September 21, 2009

90210: Erin Silver

Okay, well hate is a very strong word. Loathe and detest, maybe.

I like what you have to offer in terms of, you know, God.

I was gonna go to Kansas because Kansas equals Dixon. And Dixon equals baking soda.

How do you understand how anyone becomes who they are? You have to go back to the past... every moment is connected to a million other moments.

He's the one person that I love the most, and I don't know who he is. I don't understand.

English accents always make people sound older.

Maybe you should drive into a tree.

This being-in-love stuff is making me crazy.

The phrase 'gag me' comes to mind.

Annie, do not engage the scary blonde chick.

Don't sleep through your chance to take a chipmunk to homecoming.

I'm a strange girl whose gonna have the most rockingest half birthday ever!

You are not ready for sex.

How hard can it be? Look: lights on, lights off. Done.

You look tired? Up all night, thinking about me?

I just like being different. That's how I'm made.

Those dimples are not gonna get you in to Harvard.

School is hard enough as it is without my sister banging the teacher.

It's chic to look post-rehab, didn't you know?

See ya around, Cheetah Girls. Try not to break a nail!

If Ty Collins is in to you, you should be in to Ty Collins. So to speak.

There's a whole world outside of Beverly Hills.

Yeah, well, that's what blogs are supposed to do. Cause problems. You know, you can't make me stop. It's not like it's a school activity or...

You'll learn to dig me, trust me.

Nothing, paying attention. Sorry. Checking my blog. Big in Bolivia. Who knew?

Or sounding like an amnesiac and that I didn't get blamed for ruining the show.

Well, you can call me Erin, but I'm not gonna respond. So look, I wasn't plannig on making you feel welcome here, but then I saw the sticker and I thought, "Hey, maybe the principal's daughter isn't such a big loser after all."

Good. This school's hard enough as it is without my sister banging the teacher.

Because she needs to know more than anyone else. Because it gives her power to tear people down. So, my mom found out. She confronted my dad and everything that I prayed wouldn't happen happened. So now it's my greatest pleasure to make her pay for it.

I've been staying at the women's shelter for a few weeks now. I did some community service there this past summer and there's this woman who... she lets me stay there sometimes. Sort of knows my situation. My mom, she drinks. When she's like this, she's a completely different person. It's like, she screams, she throws things, she blames me. Sometimes she gets so out of control. I don't know... sometimes it scares me.

Dixon, I didn't tell you so you would tell your dad. I'm already enough of a freak at school. I don't want all the other kids to know my mom's a drunk, too.

Listen, I'm gonna let you guys just hug this out while I go try to blog Navid a whole new wheel.

You're kidding, right? I am not going to go stay with Mel and his latest child bride. I think that girl is actually in my homeroom.

I think you guys have things in reverse. First you date, then marriage, and then a baby. But, you know, whatever works for you.

Okay, the cure for a breakup is a hookup.

It's the Chinese symbol for friendship 'cause you know, friends are cool.

That's what a blog is supposed to do: cause problems.

Because it's everything that's wrong with this place.... it's a big popularity contest set to music.

The phrase 'gag me' comes to mind.

Yes. But first I'm just finishing up a piece on my creepy custodian guy. You know, the one with the lazy eye? I'm fairly certain he was checking out my ass this morning. But then again, maybe he was just tired.

Let's just say you're gonna need two hairdos for that outfit.

Annie, do not engage the scary blond chick.

This being-in-love stuff is making me crazy.

You just dumped me out of the blue. What kind of love acts like that?!

I was gonna go to Kansas because Kansas equals Dixon. And Dixon equals baking soda.

How do you understand how anyone becomes who they are? You have to go back to the past... every moment is connected to a million other moments.

He's the one person that I love the most, and I don't know who he is. I don't understand.

You managed to turn Dixon against me. You managed to ruin my relationship, the one thing I care the most about in this entire world!

No! Just stop talking! Stop. It was a nice try, Matthews. You think I'm dumb? Well, I'm not dumb! It took me a while, but I figured out what you were up to. You said to me that you liked movies better than blogs. You think you could possibly be referring to the one that I posted about you? Huh, I wonder? You never got over it, did you? You pretended to! You pretended to forgive me! You even invited me back into your classroom! All so that you could encourage me to make this movie! This was all a setup!

English accents always make people sound older.

Maybe you should drive into a tree.

I like what you have to offer in terms of, you know, God.

No, I don't wanna journal, nor do I wanna use "journal" as a verb.

If it makes you feel any better, everyone has seen me naked, too.

You are Naomi Clark! When someone says you can't have something, you try to have them fired. Which, for the record, I do have a problem with.

You're Naomi Clark. You rule West Bev. Snap your fingers and you could have any man you want.

You can't decide what kind of relationship I have with my dying mother.

What does that mean, my loss? It's a person, not a baseball game.

Hopefully before I get strangled by my own boobs.

The only time I ever done it, I was going through a manic phase, so I feel like I'm a virgin again.

No comments: