Monday, September 21, 2009

90210: Tabitha Wilson

Believe me, dear, when the topic of discussion is money, drinking always helps.

I didn't know Kansas women didn't have cajones.

You've gotta sing like your privates are on fire!

When the theater is in pain, I come to mend the wound.

I need to finish my memoirs before my friend Virgnia does. We've slept with all the same people.

Look at her ass. You could crack an egg on it.

I'm gonna call for some takeout. Not that your tater tots aren't to die for.

Never worry about being fair. Just grab on to those jewels and twist then like a garbage bag.

Men of the theater are bon vivants, dear. One day, they're fumbling with your bra in the back of a '52 Chevy and the next, they're off to Mykonos to set up house with a stagehand named Phillip.

Sometimes I ask the Lord to take my sight away.

I need to finish my memoirs before my friend Virginia does. We've slept with all the same people.

Harry, don't be such a prude. I'm letting my freak fly and there's nothing you can do about it.

I never flashed Mauricio. I like to swim naked. I like how it feels when the water glides off my ass. Why should I give that up?

Did all the blood rush away from the part of your brain that allows you to tell time?

Sneaking in. Were you with a girl? I want all the deets. Don't worry, I won't tell your mom and dad.

I meant I won't tell them if you were with a girl. They know you're not here. Your mother is halfway to calling the police.

I have to remember some of those breathing exercises I used to do. I had a director who'd say, "If you're not breathing from your ass and reaching to the skies, the back row won't hear you." I slept with him.

Just because you're a bunch of rich brats doesn't mean you can't have angst.

You could take on Tracy. When it comes to class, brains, and beauty, my dear, she's no match for you.

I like to swim naked. I like how the water feels when it glides off my ass.

No comments: