Monday, September 21, 2009

90210: Jen Clark

The world is our oyster, baby sister.

Don't underestimate what I'd do to protect my sister.

I forgot how cute teenage boys can be when they're upset.

I'm going outside to avoid taking up smoking again.

I can't cook, but I am a genius at opening red wine bottles3

Keeping an economically-challenged teacher around, keeps me from avoiding the label of gold digger.

I've slept with a lot of men and you were easily the most boring.

I thought you said if I was honest with you, there was nothing I could do to scare you off.

Just call me Karma, babe.

Do close your mouth, Naomi. That's really not a good look for you.

My baby doesn't need a public school teacher as a father.

You're on a diet consisting of low denominational greens. That's fives and tens, sister.

No comments: