Monday, September 21, 2009

90210: Harry Wilson

Come on. This is gonna be fun. We got the weather, we got the palm trees, we got the... more palm trees.

How will we pass the time? I've got an idea: sex. Lots of sex. Starting right now.

It is a hotel! With rooms, and beds, and horny teenage boys.

The boys here are different than the boys back in Kansas. I know; I used to be one.

What about the Principal Boxer Shorts nickname?

We are just gonna have to bring a little Kansas to Beverly Hills - and we are gonna have fun. Because it's all about family.

I'm trying to figure out when to be your principal and when to be your dad.

I feel like I have a son and I haven't been any sort of father to him.

I've barely exchanged 10 words with Kelly since we realized she had a crush on me... since you realized she had a crush on me.

Three letters, WTF, spring to mind... what the frick just happened?

No comments: