Monday, September 21, 2009

90210: Ryan Matthews

You're Naomi's sister, right? She never mentioned you were so violent.

I think my Dead Poet's Society days are over. I just gotta do a job and cash a pay check.

Are you asking me to wait? Because I got nothing but time and the distinct feeling women like you don't come around very often.

The tricky part of teaching is being friendly, without being their friend.

Spring Awakening is about kids discovering their sexuality and fighting the oppressive morals of society in 1891. But, you know, with rock music.

Looks like principal's kid has some game.

I'm sorry I was late. Traffic was a nightmare. You know, this guy wouldn't move. I think I hit a squirrel. Did you get stuck in that?

Well, that's tough because the old new girl is from Kansas and it just doesn't get any better than that.

Great, I also like tacos. Welcome to the school.

That's right, so can sit down and pour yourself a tall glass of "shut up" and "don't speak" for the next hour.

And that ends the conversation portion of this detention.

No, it's your son, it's fascinating. I love kids, you know. I teach kids, I flunk kids, I want to strangle them sometimes.

I don't know what the story is with you and Sammy's dad. And it feels like there's unfinished business.

Are you asking me to wait? Because I got nothing but time and the distinct feeling women like you don't come around very often.

Liam, you're a smart kid. Is it just not cool to care?

You introduce me to cool musicians and I'll introduce you to high school students.

They used to call me "wake and bake."

I got into a little tussle with this chili dog and I have to admit defeat.

No comments: