Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The O.C.: Kirsten Cohen

Kirsten: Taking a Newpsie break.

Kirsten: [Kirsten just walked in on Marissa and Ryan making out] Sorry! We never had this problem with Seth!

Kirsten: It's so good. It's only 1500 calories per sip.

Kirsten: Oh my. There's so much you here.

Kirsten: Right, because when we get older we make much better decisions.

Kirsten Cohen: I'd like to propose a toast. To Sandy Cohen, who has told me countless times over the last year how important this hospital is to him. You know, they say that when you grow up you marry your father. I thought I'd escaped that.

Kirsten: Oy humbug!

Kirsten: You dedicate your life to having fun. So tell me, are you having fun?!

Kirsten: After everything you've been through over the last few months, if something good happens shouldn't you embrace it, or at least be open to the possibility?

Kirsten: You should never argue with a woman who is here to discuss women.

Kirsten: Just because a girl isn't tied to some train tracks doesn't mean that she should be ignored.

So far, your son has come up with, "Love is nice" and "Love Shmove"

No comments: