Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The O.C.: Ryan Atwood

Way to salt his game, Mr. Cohen.

Welcome to the dark side.

Modern medicine is advancing to the point where the average human life span will be 100. But I read this article which said Social Security is supposed to run out by the year 2025, which means people are going to have to stay at their jobs until they're 80. So I don't want to commit to anything too soon.

Yeah, right. Let me tell you something, okay? Where I'm from, having a dream doesn't make you smart. Knowing it won't come true? That does.

I didn't tell her anything. I think the black turtleneck in August tipped her off.

My mom ditched me. I burned down your wife's house. How is this going to be okay?

Drinking, crying, cops, well it must be Christmas.

All year I've tried to be a different person. I can't do that anymore.

I'm not doing you any favors; you have to live with what you did.

Where I come from, having a dream doesn't make you smart. Knowing it won't come true... that does.

You know what I like about rich kids? (punches Luke) Nothing!

Life is definitely unpredictable.

How do you keep doing that? Tell me what I'm feeling before I say it?

I think you've got this idea that you're this strange person who has to trick people into liking them. It's not true. You're amazing.

No comments: