Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The O.C.: Julie Cooper

He basically called me white trash. He said I was from Riverside.

When I was little, and a limousine would drive by, I would always try to see through the tinted windows. To see who the people were inside, what kind of life they lived, glamorous, and lucky. You were probably in there staring right back at me. Which means I've been jealous of you since I was eight.

And it is for you, too. You guys will work it out. I couldn't handle it if you didn't, you too are like the moral center of the universe. You're Sandy and Kirsten!

Keep the grimy paw away from me unless you want to see what ten years of cardio bar can do to you.

Listen up, Tommy Lee. You're just the latest in a series of experiments my daughter likes to make when acting out. So enjoy it because right here, right now is as good as it gets for you. Soon, Marissa is going to wake up and realize she is so much better than you and your life.

The choices you make now can affect your future.

Don't get smart with me, you don't have the equipment.

Kaitlin, I can't do this. I can't keep this family together and have you running around like Miss Clockwork Orange. I can't. Honey, please... I need your help.

Why can't you be happy for me? I am.

Classy choice, Jimmy. Although it's pretty obvious that you're with her because you can't be with Kirsten. You know, in psychology, I think that's called transference.

You should get another glass of champagne because this is one surprise you won't find posted on the internet.

It was the 80s. I was young, I had no money, and... it was the 80s.

Marissa, honey, you know it’s not too late for me to go with you. I promise I wouldn’t embarrass you. I could pretend to be part of your entourage or your Scientology guide.

No comments: