Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The O.C.: Other Characters

Dawn: I didn't know what I was doing when I married your dad. I was too young when I had your brother. But with you... You were always the smart one. You know? The good one. When you got arrested... I knew I'd failed, and... you were my last hope. I should go.

Kate: Don't tell anyone I'm in grad school.

Hailey Nichol: [to Julie] You see, Jeffrey here might be a stripper, but honey, you're a whore.

Lindsay Gardner: I'm just gonna wring out my shirt, and stuff toilet paper up my nose, and I'm sure I'll have no trouble fitting in now.

Trey Atwood: Don't mess with those Newpsies.

Trey Atwood: You know, he looked like every other kid in the town. Tall, tan, and a face you just wanna... flatten.

Heather: The princess has flown her crown and threw herself on Volchuk's mattress.

Lindsay Gardner: Maybe I don't want to be Caleb Nichol's daughter.

Jean Michel: I love you, but I love L0VE more, and I don't want to be alone in it.

Oliver: The way you spend your New Year's Eve is the way you're going to spend the rest of your year.

Sadie: I get that something is pulling you under. And that you can't let it go.

Veronica Townsend: Lots of teenage boys get lipo. It’s not big deal. And stop picking at your man girdle.

The anticipation of death is far worse than death itself.

Y0U CAN'T BE WiTH S0ME0NE UNTiL Y0U CAN BE WiTH Y0URSELF.

No comments: