Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The O.C.: Sandy Cohen

Sandy: He's not a criminal mastermind. He's a kid that has no one and nowhere to go.

Sandy: Well, I should be off. Got to find the next kid to jeopardize the community. Maybe a black kid. Or an Asian kid. Bye, ladies.

Sandy: [Referring to Caleb and Julie] It's the gruesome twosome!

Sandy: We only have two hours to unleaven the kitchen.

Sandy: She's staging an intervention. To put me back on the path to righteousness, or in my mother's case self righteousness.

Sandy Cohen: Watch your mouth. I was being polite.

Sandy Cohen: Wow, you've really flipped your noodle.

Sandy Cohen: Honey, I don't want to alarm you, but there is a giant Julie Cooper on the table.

Sandy: You guys ready to go home? It's past my bedtime.

Sandy Cohen: Hey, we can bend this thing. Doesn't mean it's gonna break.

Sandy Cohen: I found your stash.

Sandy: That's 'cause, Ryan Atwood ... you're a mensch. And after tonight, I'm gonna tell you what that means.

Sandy: I never knew you to be an impulse shopper.

Sandy: [about his mother talking about him] If you're happy, you're not working hard enough.

Sandy: What are you going to do? Steal a car? Burn down a house? Punch out the captain of the water polo team? Those ships have sailed, my friend.

Sandy: It's ironic. Julie leaves Jimmy, marries you. Now he's worth millions and now you're going to be broke.

Sandy: I promise you, I'd rather send you to jail than get in bed with your father.

Sandy: Just because you're leaving doesn't mean I'm letting you go.

Sandy: Why don't we give up? Oh, give up with me, honey! We could let the Gruesome Twosome destroy our careers, or we could sit here, enjoy obscene amounts of Dr. Phil, and destroy them ourselves.

Sandy: We can't give in to threats like that, we don't negotiate with the Newpsies!

Sandy: Count your blessings. Kids with affectionate parents grow up to be better adjusted sexually as adults.

Sandy: Nothing like Julie Cooper to put fear into the hearts of children.

She said Ryan was funny.

No comments: