Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Everwood: Bright Abbott

How goes it.. Bone-lick?

Can I get something from a scratched bumper?

Well... Elka, was supremely hot. But, she never sealed the deal with her boyfriend because she had all these, like, religious beliefs. Well... I'm kind of like Elka. In that I'm very attractive but I haven't... you know, done anything. You know... So my reasons have less to do with religion, more to do with the fact that my girlfriends won't, which is why I'm sooo done with Freshmen. Anyway, I didn't want you worrying about me anymore. But, if you could keep this info between us, you know?

Yeah, dude, when are you going to realize that my baby sister doesn't share our sense of adventure?

Uh, Dad, depending on how many people are there today, do you think I could borrow that rifle to shoot myself?

No comments: