Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Everwood: Nina Feeney

It goes both ways, I guess. I'm not a saint, Andy, and... political beliefs aside, a big part of me did this for the money. I'm hoping that if my husband and I have some real savings in the bank to pay off some loans, maybe he'll stay home more than a few weeks a year. Constant travelling's not really the best thing for a marriage. And I'm not a single parent by choice.

What are you kidding? Sam's in his glory. Delia made a pillow fort and they're defending the living room from mutant raptors.

Oh, he's a charmer. You know he's the kind of kid who forgets to mow your lawn for two weeks, then when he finally comes you end up paying him for three. I think he was all-state football, and pretty smart too.

No-no, for the hope service. Once a year, Reverend Keyes gives what's known as his hope speech and the town fills the place up, no matter their denomination.

The reverend picks the person who he feels best exemplifies hope within the community and everybody wants to get picked. Or at least see who else is gonna get picked.

OK, ghost ship Feeney shoving off.

No comments: