Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Adrian

You are a good example for every girl who wants to wait to have sex before they're married.

Sex is not a competition. You can't keep Jack by just having sex with him.

You should of gone back to your hotel so I could have sex with my boyfriend, because you're never gonna get what he just said out of your head.

We're not enough of a couple to go to a funeral together?

I don't deserve to be with a guy that's not serious about me.

If we know that we're never going to be married, then why be together?

I'd be lying to myself if I had sex with you right now and told myself it was okay. I'd be lying to myself if I said I was comfortable having sex with you just because I'm feeling sorry for you.

It's normal. Normal teenagers have sex.

I'd rather be the one you cheat with, than the one you cheat on.

You're a bad boy, and I'm a bad girl. That's why you belong with me.

I'm not jealous of some prissy little virgin who thinks that she's better than everyone else! So you know what? Go do whatever you want. After all, we really aren't even friends. We're just bed buddies.

I’m more dangerous than fearless. The thing we have in common is that neither one of us doesn’t care what anyone else thinks.

I'm sure the four of us will somehow figure out a way to have our kids competing with each other.

I heard you asked Ricky to marry you. Nice one girlfriend, good luck with that non-traditional approach.
Don't ask him, just do it. Stay over one night and then never go home.

You win, you're moving in with Ricky to an apartment over the butcher shop. And I'm marrying Ben...whose family owns the butcher shop.

I'll tell you what's wrong! I used to be the sexiest girl in this high school and I don't know if I am anymore.

You know the quiet ones will always surprise you.

She's just a baby, an innocent little baby, who's taking care of her?

Going back to the way things were, seems like, I don't know, like not honoring my little girl.

A tough girl like me doesn't know how to be hurt.

Look Grace, stop saying you're gonna marry every guy you have sex with to justify it.

I'm not letting you go. We're married and I love you.

Study this big mouth.

He kissed me and it was powerful and hypnotic.

Best friends are hard to come by. You should forgive him.

You could be a little more, I don't know, considerate, respectful, appropriately sad or even appropriately happy.

Please don't tell me you're transferring schools to be with that pot smoking skank!

Just because you were thinking about something doesn't mean you were ever really going to do it.

People talking about me being gay is like people talking about Ricky being gay.

There's just no voice for the LMNOP community.

You know Ben, he likes us bad girls.

You're like the boy who cried wolf too many times.

Jealousy uses a lot more energy.

Oh I forgot, my ex husband called you a pervert.

No comments: