Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Ben

Do I wanna talk about a mistake I made with sex to a hooker?

You still have a thing for Ricky ticky rum pum pum pum?

I wish she had killed someone. That I would admire. Especially if it was someone horrible, like Hitler.

We're under doctors orders to grow up.

I didn't know Ricky's mom got...sprung.

I'm barely 17 and I have a china pattern.

He's the guy that all the girls want and you got him.

I'm 17 Amy and I'm about to be a husband and a father. I don't want to be a husband or a father.

You are so selfish. I never even wanted to marry you, I never even wanted to have sex with you in the first place. Every little ounce of pain and sadness has been because of you!

Amy loved me and I threw it all away for one night with you.

Apparently I come from a long line of alcoholics.

What if you had gotten pregnant again? What if you had somehow managed to seduce me and get pregnant again like you planned? Would you still be trying to kick me out of our condo?

I take it you couldn't find anyone to play with so you came home?

I don't think the point is for it to be okay and for us to get over it. It's for us to live with it.

I don't want to talk. I've had a bad morning. For the past 8 weeks I've had a bad morning followed by a bad night. I can't talk anymore today, okay, just leave me alone.

I'm not the mentor type. I'm a senior in high school and I'm divorced. Who needs that kind of mentor?

You know how that works, when something is absolutely forbidden it only makes me want to do it more.

I'm too old to be sent to my room. I'm divorced, I had a child, I'm 18, I'm an adult.

He wasn't supposed to try and trick you, he was supposed to try and trick your parents.

Every relationship I've ever been in was just to kill time until my turn came around again. And it will, I know it will.

Have a second wedding but just know that I'll be at the back of the church and if you decide to run, I'll be waiting for you.

No comments: